Stock Photo Gallery

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Port Blair. Andaman islands. India. Black and White and Duotone images

I have a couple of shots of this man and his buffalos that I like better but, for some strange reason I shot them at 1/15sec at f22 and they are blurred and obviously unsharp... Misteries of the photographic world. This one has been cropped a bit to improve the composition and edited into B&W, in fact the color of the water was not very appealing and this kind of vintage looks suits the image better. It is some sort of photo reportage from a country that offers to the photographer able to grab them, continous and repeated chances for memorable shots.

Port Blair, Andaman Islands. India. Wrecked house edited in duotoneCheck this other photo, a wrecked house in Port Blair again. I took it from the van while driving around the city, and edited in duotone because it looked better to me. Things like this are all over the place, on every corner, some are fully colored some are grey and dusty. I'll be back to the Andaman in one month, and I wonder what i will shoot this time. I'm a tad shy to steal people's images but I will probably make good use of the 70-200 to do a bit of portraiture

No comments: