Stock Photo Gallery

Monday, April 19, 2010

Some good readings

As many of you I have been reading tons of fishing books, some good, some bad, some horrible. Among the good ones there are few that I'd like to share with you. We might not have the same taste but at least you have somebody to blame if you don't like the book....


The first one is such a great book. Looking at the title looks not so appealing yet, once you start reading it gets more and more interesting. I highly recommend it


My second pick is The Fisherman's Ocean, by Dr. David A. Ross. Is the view of an oceanographer who is an avid fly fisherman and he is able to explain in a simple way the environment and behaviour the most popular of game-fish.
Last but not least for today, is Bluewater Fly Fishing, by Trey Combs. I'm not a fly fisherman myself but this book is very interesting. Trey Combs picks his favourite game-fish and dedicates a chapter to each one of them.

No comments: