Stock Photo Gallery

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Haven't been around for a while. My apologies

Sorry guys, this has been quite a long winter and I found myself working on various and different projects. For example I have changed the look of www.caranx.net my fishing web page. Had to learn how to work with WordPress and suit the design to my needs. I also changed the www.nicolazingarelli.com site, and turned it into a photography only blog, in spanish.

This blog will be the sole english "speaking" I will take care of, and it will include both my photografic efforts and fishing stuff. Still have quite some things to bring forward but once I'm kind of settled down I will re-activate my writings here.
Thanks for your patience, I hope this break is for good and we'll catch up here again soon
ciao

Nicola

No comments: